Fingerprints of God: A Fictional Story (Intro)

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

(photo credit: A.Davey via photopin cc

This advent season I wanted to share with you all a short, fictional story I wrote two years ago while in my senior year of college. At the time I was enrolled in a creative writing class and our first story came around the Christmas season. I had wanted my first story to be laced with God's grace and Sovereignty thus I began writing "Fingerprints of God."

The story is about a young woman named Noelle who has fled to the Colorado mountains on Christmas. She ends up at a bed and breakfast where her broken heart and crushed spirit is revived once again through the generous hospitality of a sweet Christian family, and God's love is poured into her heart afresh. It's a sweet, modest story of hope, love and grace.

May you enjoy this short story this advent season!


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply