1000 Gifts

Thursday, November 21, 2013

  (Image courtesy of [YaiSirichai] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net)

I started the 1000 Gifts dare! It's such a blessing to be able to stop and recount all the amazing blessings, gifts that the Lord has bestowed. It's changed my attitude and perspective on life. It's helped me to see God in all things. During this dare I want to share with you some of the gifts I've discovered along the way and hope that you also will see the gifts that God has placed across your path each day.

For out of His fullness (abundance) we have all received [all had a share and we were all supplied with] one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing and even favor upon favor and gift [heaped] upon gift. 
John 1:16 (AMP)

1000 Gifts Dare:

20. A crisp cool wind blowing through my hair

21. A gentle touch from someone who cares

22. Snuggling under a warm fleece blanket


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply