Praying for Christ's Church

Saturday, September 28, 2013

The other day in my Twitter feed I found a link to an article that was extremely eye opening. The woman who tweeted the link is someone whom I've come to admire over the past few months. Her wisdom, honesty and genuineness never ceases to amaze me. Whenever she posts something I usually am quick to read her writings and recommendations. The article she recently tweeted about was no exception.

To my own embarrassment I've not diligently kept up with how the global church is doing. For far too long I've taken my own freedoms for granted. I ignorantly thought that the persecutions towards the Church globally had dwindled, but that's not the case. The persecutions of Christians is still real and it's still going on today. Little did I know just how prevalent it still is.

Please take a moment to read this eye opening article and pray for Christ's church across the globe.

Can We Finally Start Talking About The Global Persecution of Christians?


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply