Unstuck: A Guest Post!

Monday, August 5, 2013

Stuck.

The word above accurately described how I felt for the longest time. As a single woman I was told to wait on God, let the man initiate and pray. All very good and biblical things I might add. However for some reason I felt utterly stuck and inactive. Wasn't there something more I could be doing without usurping man's role and still be waiting on God?

(Image courtesy of [Rosen Georgiev] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net)

Join me today over at sweet Brooke Nicole's blog where I will be guest posting on how I recently found myself unstuck during this season of singleness. I'm super excited to be guest posting as a part Brooke's week long series on singleness! A big thank you to Brooke for having me today!

Click here to read Single Women: Unstuck


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply