Friday's Recommendations

Friday, August 2, 2013

Hello all! I hope you've been having a good week and pray that you are well. VBS was wonderful this past week and I'm so grateful to have been a part of such an amazing event. The games, crafts, snacks and Bible stories were all so much fun for the kids and adults alike. I'm grateful to be have been a part of such a wonderful team and had the chance to meet such sweet people! It was an amazing week.

And now here are Friday's Recommendations:
 
Just Enough Light 
@ iBelieve.com

(Brooke Smith who blogs over at Brooke Nicole wrote a wonderful guest post for iBelieve.com this past week. I couldn't help but marvel at God's perfect timing in this post as it spoke greatly to me. Brooke addresses some crucial questions on how and when to move forward when we don't necessarily find ourselves in the place we hoped or expected. Her encouraging words and honesty are a breath of fresh air. I highly recommend you read this post.)

It's Good to be a Jar of Clay
@ desiring God.org

(This post was a real eye opener for me. Ever feel like your weaknesses in life hinder you from doing anything at all? Ever feel frustrated at your own inability to get something done and get it done right? Do you feel discouraged when your own limitations get in the way? Then you need to read this post! What if our own cracks, limitations and weaknesses are actually a good thing? You must read this! I'm just saying...)

Small is Beautiful
@ ChristianMommyBlogger.com

(The world constantly tells us that bigger is better; faster is better and more is better. It's no wonder we tend to inwardly balk at small beginnings! But this particular post was a sweet reminder to be faithful with all things; yes even small things. It opened my eyes to some wonderful truths and gave me some great thoughts to chew on. Another highly recommended post.)

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply