Friday's Recommendations & My First Guest Post!

Friday, March 22, 2013

                                                                                                   (Source: Image Base)

Hello all! I hope you are all doing well and have had a lovely week so far. I'm excited to say that today is the day of my very first guest post! I will be writing a post over at Stay At Home Daughter today that will touch upon the topic of small beginnings. But before I invite you to join me over at the Stay At Home Daughter blog (which I highly recommend by the way), here are this weeks recommendations on the web.

Time is in Your Hands, a Godly Time Management Devotions @ Essential Things Devotions (click through to her homepage to view all of the devotions. I'm still working my way through but love them all so far!)

A Biblical Role For Women Seldom Recognized @ eHomebody.com

At the foot of the fall @ I Am Not Perfect Yet

If you have a chance I highly recommend these posts. They are all lovely blogs to visit!

I now invite you to join me today over at the Stay At Home Daughter blog where the title of the post I'm writing is One Step at a Time. Ashley is such a kind and sweet young woman. I've been blessed to get to know her more. Her blog Stay At Home Daughter is a real gem! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to do a guest post there today!

Have a wonderful weekend!


share this on »
{Facebook}
{Twitter}
{Pinterest}
Add a comment »

Leave a Reply